Creating Sub-Assemblies in Civil3D - Understanding the Workflow
Subassemblies in AutoCAD Civil 3D are great, and I often think that they are underused. However, sometimes they don’t always answer your questions exactly as you need. Additionally, for those achieving BIM level 2, you want to be able to generate your Codes to achieve the level of information required. Thankfully, there is a tool all Civil 3D users have that can help; Autodesk Subassembly Composer.
In this Webinar we will focus on the workflow from identifying a problem to solve, through planning and preparation and then to create your own Subassemblies:
- Understanding Subassemblies
- Finding solutions to problems – What’s in the Civil 3D box
- Code Sets, what are they and how do I make them work for me
- Planning a new Subassembly
- Sketches, data requirements, properties and codes
- Creating a new Subassembly
- In Civil 3D
- In Subassembly Composer
- Adding your new Subassembly to Civil 3D
Webinar Host: Ian Robinson
Date: 26th April 2019
Time: 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Click the button below to register your place today.