Understanding the Benefits of Infraworks from an Outline Planning Application Perspective
With the challenge of portraying the true impact of a design using a single model or indeed a set of CAD drawings, Infraworks give the user the ability to produce quick models of the entire site including the impact on its surroundings.
This webinar will look at how Infraworks can take models from other 3D modelling packages and integrate them into existing survey information.
The webinar will focus on:
• Importing Topographical information using real-world coordinates
• Constraint checking with Geospatial Data from various sources such as ESRI Databases, DEFRA and Environment Agency
• View Architectural Plans in context
• Import 3D Models in from Revit
• Navigate and interrogate the model
• Look at design options for roads and paths
Webinar Hosts: Ian Robinson
Date: 7th May 2019
Time: 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Click the button below to register your place today.