Roundtable Event - Drawing Styles with Advance Steel
Graitec UK would like to invite you to our roundtable event to discuss improvements beyond the generic drawing styles delivered with Advance Steel.
The existing drawing styles delivered were last updated in 2013. Some of the drawing functionality within Advance Steel has been enhanced or modified since then.
Graitec UK would like to discuss how improvements can be made to these styles and minimise manual editing of the drawings with your input. Based on the results, we will try to create a new suite of styles that any user can easily install and benefit from.
It is aimed at experienced UK Advance Steel users. Please note this is not training for customising your own drawing styles. Rather this is a discussion about detailers requirements and what is achievable to please as many users as possible with one set of styles.
During the event, we will discuss the following:
- General part drawings (Beams, plates)
- Specialised part drawings (Folded beams/plates, wrap-around views)
- General assembly drawings (Beams, rafters, columns)
- Stairs & Railings assembly drawings
- GA Drawings (Overall views, enlarged details, 3D Views)
- Drawing processes
This event will be an online event. During and after the event we will be running multiple polls/surveys to gather everyone's input
- You need to be a competent Advance Steel user, with several years' experience
- An understanding of the drawing style system is not required
- Entry to the event is at Graitec UKs discretion
Location – Online
Date – 4th March 2021
Time – 10.00am – 12.00pm
Cost - Free