The smart way to manage your internal CAD files and documents
In our end of year webinar, we will demonstrate how Opentree is a cost-effective way to manage all your intellectual property. From:
- Saving files away in the correct folder
- Creating good meta data (file naming) for quick search
- Quick snapshot of what’s work in progress, issued and published
- Your audit trial – Your peace of mind
Attend our webinar for a chance to win an iPad Air 64GB*, qualify for the 2 for 1 voucher* and truly understand how Graitec Opentree can streamline your internal file management processes.
Your webinar hosts will be:
- Gary Edwards (Head of Sales UK for Opentree) - Discussing commercial examples and uses of Opentree. LinkedIn-Icon
- Daniel Taylor-North (Product Manager for Opentree) - Live demonstration of the Opentree software with Revit examples. LinkedIn-Icon
Date: 2nd December 2020
Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM GMT
*Terms and Conditions
iPad Air 64GB
How to enter: Prize draw organised by Graitec Ltd, free to enter and no purchase necessary. To qualify, participants must register and attend the Opentree webinar. Eligibility: Only 1 entry per person. Graitec Ltd refuse the right to award the prize to anyone in breach of terms. The Draw: 1 winner will be chosen at random within 1 week of the webinar. Winner will be notified by phone or email and must provide postal address to claim their prize. Prize is non exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
2 for 1 Voucher
All attendees on the Opentree end of year webinar (2nd December) will be entitled to a 2 for 1 voucher when purchasing a 12-month subscription of Opentree. Applicable to new customers only and voucher valid to use until the 31st March 2021. Applies to the initial 12-month contract term. Renewals will be at standard retail price.