Effective management of the “as built” facility
Effective management of the “as built” environment is a critical element to ensure minimal downtime. Downtime does not discriminate and can affect all businesses with substantial cost implications. It is therefore vitally important to have systems and processes in place to manage this and maintain continuity. Interestingly, (according to a Gartner report), only 25% of UK SME’s and 27% of larger enterprise businesses have business continuity plans in-place.
When minimising downtime it’s important to be able to quickly find and access the information. According to a McKinsey report employee’s spend on average 1.8 hours every day searching. That’s 9.3 hours every week and approx. 445 hours every year. At first glance this has a profound impact on efficiency and costs such as wages. If you analyse the true costs you will understand it goes a lot further than that as it can also impact output, sales, revenue and margins.
To help effectively manage your facility, Graitec are hosting a live webinar to demonstrate how Opentree can help you to have:
- A single secure location for all drawing and documents
- Managed folder structures
- Drawings and documents filled away in the correct folders
- Data Standards, ensure the correct information is present
- Good accurate meta data for searching on
- Maintain control of your intellectual property
- Information continuity
- Process workflows
- In-depth auditing
- Version and revision management
Your webinar hosts will be:
- Gary Edwards (Head of Sales UK for Opentree)
- Daniel Taylor-North (Product Manager for Opentree)
Date:14th October 2020
Time: 11am to 12pm
Limited spaces book your free place today.