Advance Steel Diagnosing & Resolving Numbering Issues
This webinar will look at the numbering side of Advance Steel and how to resolve and diagnose any issues with the numbering of a model that might have arisen during modelling. In an ideal world we would finish the modelling of a project, then run the numbering and drawings, everything gets installed and we move onto the next job. That rarely happens, sometimes a job is in production and the numbers in the model need to change for a reason.
This webinar will run through why numbers change, how to find items that have the same number but are different in the model, figuring out why 2 assemblies are different even though we think they are the same or why some assemblies have what we think is the wrong prefix
- Numbering after changes have been made to the model & results
- Checking for duplicate part numbers & resolving duplicate part numbers
- Searching the model to figure out differences between 2 parts
- Selecting objects to show identical parts
- Why do my assemblies have the wrong prefix?
Webinar Host: Rob Merriman
Date: 3rd April 2020
Time: 12:00 PM – 13:00 PM