Working with Point Cloud Data in an Infrastructure Project
Graitec is proud to announce our next series of highly popular Recap and Infrastructure Events.
Whether you are working on transportation, utility, land or waste projects. Recap and Infrastructure can take your projects from concept to completion, faster, more economically, and with less environment impact.
- Plan and manage with improved insight
- Design smarter and faster with intelligent model-based tools
- Evaluate project performance with intelligent analyse and simulation
- Communicate with visualisation throughout the project lifecycle.
If these results are what you want to achieve and if the following everyday problems seem familiar, then our FREE events are for you:
- Lack of geographic context precision design tools?
- Difficulty in creating quick proposals?
- Non dynamic design models?
- Difficulty in coordination of design disciplines?
- Lack of design standards included in software?
At this free event, you will learn how to manage a large point cloud dataset with all the Infrastructure tools in the Autodesk kit box. From cleaning up, adding information to and sharing a point cloud to classifying and identifying horizontal, vertical and surface features. Once we have useful and usable data, we will put this into the design package, Civil 3D ready for the design phase of the project
Graitec Southampton – Friday 24th January
Graitec Bradford – Thursday 30th January
|08.30 – 09.00||Arrivals and Coffee|
|09.00 – 09.15||Welcome and Introductions|
|09:15 – 09.45||Importing and registering a point cloud|
|09.45 - 10.15||Importing aerial photos & generating a point cloud|
|10.15 – 10.30||Enhancing and sharing a point cloud|
|10.30 – 11.00||Coffee|
|11.00 – 11.30||Working with point clouds in AutoCAD and AutoCAD Map3D|
|11.30 – 12.30||Classifying, identifying horizontal, vertical, and ground features in Infraworks|
|12.30 – 13.00||Generating a surface reading for design in Civil3D|
|13.00 – 13.15||Q&A and Close|
Places are FREE, but extremely limited, so book now to avoid disappointment.