Graitec Structures Innovation User Day
The Graitec Structures team are hosting an Innovation Day. The session will be split into two-half day sessions. The first half will be focused on the management side and the second will be focusing on the technical side.
In summary the topics will focus on:
AEC based - Structural workflows,
- Making users aware of the all the solutions available in the AEC collection. Taking their model from conceptual design, to analysis and fabrication.
- Reference the BIM oriented Blogs from Revit, Advance Steel, Robot, Graitec Advance Design.
- Reference our Webinar series last year on the workflow between Revit, Robot/Advance Design and Advance Steel.
- Reference the What’s new documents from Autodesk for Revit Robot and Advance Steel.
- Best BIM Practices between all three platforms (project dependant)
- Structural Steel – design to fabrication
- Timber frames – from design to fabrication
- Reinforced Concrete – from design to fabrication
- Tools that can be used at the estimation stage of the project
- Connection design and how to visualise the forces in all platforms.
- Which platform to use for each department?
- Collaboration – tracking the WIP for a BIM project
- Designing reinforced concrete in Revit, Robot, Advance Design and Graitec’ s BIM designer for reinforced concrete
- Visualising the WIP with our latest tool in the Revit Powerpack
Marlin Waterloo - London - Tuesday 22nd October
(111 Westminster Bridge Road, Waterloo, SE1 7HR)
The Hilton Doubletree Newbury - Thursday 24th October
(M4, Junction, 13 Oxford Rd, Newbury RG20 8XY)
Gomersal Park Hotel – Leeds - Tuesday 29th October
(Moor Ln, Gomersal, Cleckheaton BD19 4LJ)
Session 1 – Management
|08.30 – 09.00||Arrivals and Coffee|
|09.00 – 09.15||Welcome and overview of the session|
|09.15 – 10.15||Structural steel design workflows with the AEC collection|
|10.15 – 10.45||Coffee|
|10.45 – 11.30||Managing the information between the platforms|
|11.30 – 12.15||Tools to use for timber and reinforced concrete design|
|12.15 – 12.30||Q&A and Close|
Session 2 – Users
|13.15 – 13.30||Welcome and overview of the session|
|13.30 – 14.45||The do’s and don’ts of importing/exporting and synchronizing structural models|
|14.45 – 15.10||Coffee|
|15.10 – 16.00||best practices to optimizing your design with Robot Analysis|
|16.00 – 16.30||best practices to designing steel connections with the AEC collection|
|16.30 – 16.45||Q&A and Close|
If you would like to take advantage of our Innovation Day, places are FREE, but extremely limited, so book now to avoid disappointment.