Inventor Transitioning Training
Inventor transitioning training courses are instructor led and designed to be hands on for users that are experienced with 3D modelling software, but perhaps require Pro-e, Solidworks or Catia to Inventor cross training (as well as other 3D CAD packages), in order to familiarise themselves with core Autodesk Inventor functionality.
The aim of this Inventor training course is to leverage users existing knowledge and experience in 3D CAD modelling and design, and familiarise new users with the Inventor toolset, as well as its capabilities and workflows as quickly as possible.
The courses take you through all the core features, such sketches, parametric part and assembly model development, through to production drawings and documentation, expanding on more detail of the specific tools in Autodesk Inventor as required.
Design or engineering experience is needed, as well as, experience of 3D and parametric modelling from commercial 3D CAD software applications, and it is also recommended that attendees are familiar with current supported Windows operating systems.
This course includes:
• Inventor user interface.
• Sketch tools, and parametric part design functionality.
• 3D parametric parts modelling tools.
• 3D parametric assembly modelling tools.
• Design accelerators, and intelligent part and assembly modelling.
• Design analysis tools, and introduction to some professional functionality.
• Design documentation including BOM and production drawings.
Click on the button below to enquire about the Inventor Transitioning course, any of our other cad courses, Inventor training pricing, availability or for an Inventor training quote.