Inventor Advanced Assembly Modelling Training
Autodesk Inventor advanced assembly modelling training is focused on advanced assembly modelling techniques, and will teach you about the advanced productivity functions found in Inventor software.
This course 2 to 3 day practical hands on explores more advanced assembly techniques, and design accelerators, designed to maximise your efficiency in the use of Inventor and to increase you productivity, allowing you to work with complex assemblies in an efficient and productive manner.
Below is a brief overview of this Inventor training course:
• Appearance/visual styles and settings.
• Multi-body solids and sketch block modelling into assemblies.
• Introduction to iLogic for automated geometry creation.
• Import external and additional file formats.
• Inventor CAD management.
• Advanced assembly creation techniques.
• Advanced assembly use.
• Representation tools.
• Working with design accelerators.
• Fabrication designs.
• Working with table driven assemblies.
It is important that attendees have a core understanding of Autodesk Inventor parametric part modelling and assembly design before attending this course. Additionally candidates should familiar with current Windows Operating Systems.
To book your Inventor advanced assembly modelling training or to enquire about pricing and availability please click on the button below.