Graitec are a leading international software author and an Autodesk Platinum Reseller with an expanding global presence including local offices in the UK, Europe, Canada and USA.
Our customer base is extremely diverse and stretches across numerous industry sectors ranging from Architecture, Engineering & Construction, through to Manufacturing, Automotive, Marine and much more.
As an expanding sales, software solutions, consultancy and services provider with strong growth plans, typical vacancies can range from administration through to sales, marketing and technical roles, So if you feel you have relevant experience to offer and would like work in the fast paced software technology sector we would love to hear from you.
Job description: Internal Subscription Account Manager
Reporting to: Subscription Manager
We are looking for people who are passionate about providing exceptional customer service, providing quotations and follow ups and would like to be part of our subscription services team that supports the needs of our company and our customers alike.
- Answers questions and resolve customer issues based on phone calls/e-mails from our database
- Prepare quotations for annual renewals
- Follow up and call all open subscription renewals with the view to closing all open contracts at a 90% renewal rate
- Explain customer benefits
- Performs financial checks where necessary for the completion of the orders
- Process renewals to the internal administration team
- Ability to multi-task to accomplish workload efficiently
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- High daily call rate (both outgoing and incoming)
- Use of internal CRM system
- Knowledge of MS Office products essential
Minimum of one-year customer service experience in a fast-paced environment, making external calls. Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
Demonstrated competencies to include:
- Problem solving
- Critical thinking skills
- Computer and keyboard navigation skills
- CRM usage
- MS Office
- Salary 17-21K per annum depending on experience with additional bonuses after probationary period
- 20 days holiday a year + statutory holidays
- Government pension scheme