Understanding The Unique Differences Between Revit And 3DS MAX For Rendering A Model
Depending on the client, and the size/type of project, different rendering qualities and outputs are required. This webinar will look at the difference between a render created within Revit, and linking to 3DS MAX. The webinar will focus on types of outputs, material customisation, lighting, and animation techniques.
The areas of focus will include:
- Understanding the levels of render quality in Revit
- Looking at environments, material, and lighting within Revit
- Introduction of linking a Revit file into 3DS MAX
- Looking at the rendering engine in 3DS MAX
- Understanding outputs from Revit and 3DS MAX
Webinar Host: Simon Dickinson
Date: 25h October 2017
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM BST
Please fill in the fields below to register your place on the webinar!