Multi-Disciplinary Collaboration With Revit Architecture, Revit MEP and Revit Structures
Using Revit with multiple disciplines can be much easier than the traditional use of AutoCAD. With intelligent objects working across multiple disciplines, and monitoring tools to highlight changes, means that this part of the role can be managed by the software. The ability to run a quick clash detection, or look at scheduling across several disciplines makes collaboration much more fluid.
The areas of focus will include:
- Linking different disciplines into Revit
- Using the Copy/Monitor tool
- Working with schedules across linked files
- Running interference checks across the models
- Using families across multiple disciplines
Webinar Host: Simon Dickinson
Date: 25th October 2017
Time: 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM BST
Please fill in the fields below to register your place on the webinar!