Inventor Advanced Part Modelling Training
Autodesk Inventor advanced part modelling training is focused on advanced parametric part modelling, and will benefit both Inventor and Inventor LT users building on essentials training.
This 1 to 2 day practical hands on Inventor training course covers advanced shape creation whilst also exploring more advanced techniques using both 2D and 3D sketching functionality, complex part methodologies in addition to working with surface data and additional CAD file formats.
Brief Course Outline:
• 2D & 3D Advanced sketching techniques
• Working with appearance and visual styles settings.
• Working with Multi-body solids including sketch block modelling.
• Advanced feature and shape design.
• Introduction to iLogic.
• Working with surface modelling.
• Advanced part use.
• Table driven part techniques.
• Working with external CAD file imports.
• CAD management techniques.
• Utilising Inventors view representation tools
Students need an understanding of Autodesk Inventor parametric part design, and it is also advisable that attendees are conversant with current Windows Operating Systems.
To find out more about Inventor advanced part modelling training availability, to book a course or for a training quote please click on the button below.