Autodesk Vault Training Courses
Graitec have a dedicated data management team devoted to Autodesk Vault training, consulting and implementation services. With increasing numbers of businesses working with 3D data, requirements are increasing to effectively manage various aspects of the design process and promote collaborative working practices.
Autodesk Vault is a premier data management system helping businesses working with digital prototyping workflows manage complex data sets, work in progress and revision management control.
Autodesk Vault Training Options
Our data management team offer three levels of vault training depending on the platform you will be using and your business requirements.
- Autodesk Vault Basic training - Ideal for users new to data management environments looking to use vaults basic but powerful data management features.
- Autodesk Vault Workgroup training - Ideal for users looking to take advantage of Vault Workgroups more advanced features including revision control, projects and reporting, data security and project lifecycles and so on.
- Autodesk Vault Professional training – Ideal for users and companies with extended data management requirements found in the professional version, for example bill of materials management, automated engineering change orders, ERP integration and multi-site workflows etc.
Typical course topics could include:
- Introduction to Vault
- Basic Vault tasks
- Organising and populating a Vault
- Managing Autodesk Vault data
- Working with Inventor
- Working with AutoCAD
- Using Advance Vault features
Given the nature of data management solutions, Autodesk Vault training courses are generally customised to suit the individual requirements of each business and of course to suit the Vault version and type of software deployed, as well as catering for the target users for example Designers, Engineers, administrative users and so on.
Please contact your local office to arrange for a specialist to discuss your needs or alternatively click on the link below to request more information about Autodesk Vault training and we will call you.